What causes plumbing problems?
Piping, everybody worries the plumber... The high price, the mess, the invasion of ones personal space. The pressure involved during a plumbing problem could be tremendous! Water everywhere, sewage
flowing out on the floors or through the partitions - MOLD! Ughh, mold and mildew.
Why do we learn of so many people having had some kind of plumbing disaster? LACK OF MAINTENANCE... We take our cars for regular check ups. We assess and protect our computers. We go to the doctors
for our yearly physicals. But, we don't call a plumber until its completely vital - usually, when the catastrophe is upon us.
1. Invest in the appropriate water treatment apparatus that best suits your locale
2. Keep a level of security by requiring your plumber to secure permits on all your jobs
3. Check the incoming water pressure previous
If water runs through it - is done it! Whatever the issue WE CAN HELP! "Our Support Guarantee! Quality Workmanship - Great Pricing - and your entire 100% Satisfaction... WE TREAT YOU AND YOUR
How can one shield the house and wallet from a plumbing disaster?
Simply put, with a bit of preventive care. You see, most of all plumbing problems fall into 1 of 4 classes.
2. High Incoming Water Pressure: What is the first thing your doctor checks upon seeing you? Your blood pressure. Why? Your blood pressure levels can directly impact your well being is so many ways.
The same is true in your plumbing system.
3. Thermal Expansion: What is thermal expansion? The easiest way to describe thermal expansion is - water expands when warmed. Similar to what occurs when boiling water in a tea pot. The same can
occur in your plumbing system whenever the water heater is heating water and the expansion has no where to go.
4. Bad Water Quality : Those tough white spots and grime surrounding your faucets, sinks and shower doors aren't an excellent thing. If this kind of build up occurs within the surface of things that
seldom have water on them; can you imagine what the inside of the water heater and pipes looks like? Hard water will most definitely result in premature failure of your faucets, dishwasher, toilets
and much more.